3 months to go. Only a month and a half until our second placement and I can't wait. Not that I do not love the 3 hour daily commute to Hamilton or the 2.5 hour breaks in between classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays (after all, I can finish my 200 assignments during these breaks...in theory) but I can't wait to be back with the kids.
One of our counsellors said, "after this program, you will be ready to learn how to teach." Well I may not be ready as of yet but as long as the school boards, faculty, and parents don't mind us learning with actual children I'd just as soon prefer to practice on/with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Strawberry Fields, Central Park, NYC.
Imagine all the people living life in peace...Imagine all the people sharing all the world. You may say that I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you will join us and the world will live as one.
About Me
- Mr. Corvo
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
2 comments:
Paul, the second placement is finally here and we never really had a chance to wish each other well in our future endeavors. I don't have a nasty commute but I do have a small child that I have to drive each morning to downtown Mississauga and then go backwards to Hamilton. I really enjoyed my 2 hour breaks on Tuesdays because this is when I bonded with classmates and tried to get group work accomplished.
I'm glad you really enjoyed your 2 hour breaks on Tuesdays to bond with classmates and get group work accomplished. The primary-junior group was able to enjoy 6 hours of breaks per week so I guess we were three times as lucky. I was also able to spend the 3 hours on the ride to and from school each day thinking about education which will serve my career as a teacher. I will miss your opinions that you were never shy about sharing. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment